I survived a crazy October month. My weekend was packed with runs every weekend and in between some runs I had to deal with injuries (nasty blisters and nagging hamstring injury).
And in between my busy work schedule and runs I had to squeeze time for moving to a new place. Mid-October I had to move from Pasir Ris to Punggol.
A summary of my action-packed October:
- October 6th – TNF100 Pre-Race Run (11Km) with Kami Semick
- October 7th – 11Km trail walk from Bukit Timah Nature Reserve to Zhenghua Park
- October 13th – The North Face 100 Singapore 2012 (50Km)
- October 21st – Nike We Run SG 10K 2012 (10Km)
- October 28th – Adidas King of the Road (16.8Km)